DW1325 Cheap Stone CNC RouterDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Jinan Dwin Technology Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
No 57 bei yuan street,li cheng district ,Jinan ,Shandong ,China
- Website: http://www.jndwintechs.com/ http://www.vintagechinahirehertford.com/com/jndiwen/
DW1325 Cheap Stone CNC Router
Model NO.: DW1325
Application Material: Marble
Engraving Head Speed Adjustability: Wide Adjustable Range
Body of CNC: 8mm Steel
Speed of Spindle: 24000rpm
Working Speed: 8m/Min
CNC Software: Auto CAD or Artcam
HS Code: 84649090
Function: Cutting, Line Engraving, Lettering
Motor Power: High Power
Certification: CE, ISO
Application: Glass, Decoration, Advertising, Art & Craft, Stela & Gravestone, Stone Industry
CNC Spindle: 3.2kw Cooling
Traveling Speed: 18m/Min
CNC Control System: Nc or DSP
Motor: Stepper Motor
|X,Y,Z axis working area||1300*2500*250mm/1500*2500*250mm|
|Whole structure||Welded Steel gantry structure|
|Table surface||T-slot alumium table|
|X,Y,Z structure||Taiwan PMI Or CSK Square linear guide rail|
|X,Y structure||Rack and pinion transmission, high speed and more stable;
Y -double motor drive
|Z structure||Imported ball screw, high precision|
|Max. idling speed||32m/min|
|Max. working speed||15m/min|
|X Y Z working Accuracy||< 0.02mm|
|Spindle||3.2kw water cooling spindle|
|Spindle rotating speed||0-24000rpm/min|
|Diameter of tools||Φ3.175 -Φ20|
|Operation language||G code (plt, mmg, uoo, bmp)|
|Driving system||stepper motor|
|Operating system||Ncstudio control system|
|Working voltage||AC220V, 3ph, 50-60Hz|
|Software||UcancamV8 / Type3 / Artcam software (optional)|
Note: optional machine parts
1.The spindle can be water-cooling or air-cooling, single head or multi-head,
and its power can be changed according to the material.(3.0kw, 3.2kw, 4.5kw, 5.5kw etc.)
2. The operation system can be DSP or NC studio system
3. Table surface: vacuum table is optional.
4. The motor can be stepper or servo motor.
5. You can also add dust collector, dust cover, rotary axis, oil mist pump etc.
6. Other customerized parts.
cnc router machine manufacturing process:
1. The engineers design the machine according to your needs.
2. The purchasing department carefully select and buy the machine parts.
3. The skilled workers make the machine.
4. The quanlity control department supervise the whole manufacture process.
Machine spare parts:
Question about the CNC Router:
1.What kind of gaurentee do you offer on your proffessional range of CNC router?
We offer a full 18 months back to base warranty on the router cnc and relevant manufacturers warranty on 3rd party add ons. This covers electrical and mechanical parts under 'normal use'. Please see a list of our terms and conditions.
2. How do you send your CNC wood router?
They are firstly greased thouroughly and packaged in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we send machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirement, send by air or by train. When the goods arrive at your sea port or destination, you can pick up goods with the bill of lading we offered. Or we can arrange the cargo agent to send goods to your door.
3. I want a size that you don`t make as standard, is this possible?
Absolutely, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and indeed do many custom builds.
4. I am new to CNC, how difficult are your machines to operate?
We help a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a reasonable knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time learning it is not that bad. Quite often when we sell a machine we send the manual out before the machine is ready for the customer to read ahead.
5. Does machine comes with software?
Yes, we offer Type3, ArtCAM software with machine, so it will be more convenient for you to operate machine.
6. How do you make the machine to cut parts? Is it easy?
CNC Controller, the motion control software we use, is based on standard G-codes. The G-codes provide a source code comprised of inches and axis movements which can be edited and understood by others. Most CAM packages will generate G-codes from the drawings you create. What you need is to create program from CAM software.
7. Do you offer training about products?
Yes, we can assign technician arrive at your company for the training at some charge, and accommodation, food, tickets will be charged.
8. Are there any machine in my area I can observe?
DWIN have machines at many countries, if there is our machine in your country, we can contact the customer to arrange a visit for you.
Should you have any questions,please feel free to send inquiry to us .